Thursday, December 27, 2007

Hope you are enjoying the season!

Hi all! Hope you are enjoying a happy holiday season. I am but unfortunately I have a cold. Therefore, I've not done much of anything but lie around and drink tea and cough copiously the last couple of days.

I was hoping to be more productive than this but I just don't have the energy. It's going to take all the energy I have to turn 28 tomorrow. ;)

I did however read about this awesome site called IllustrationFriday.com where anyone can submit drawings weekly. I think I will submit one soon. Maybe I'll post it up here. Give you a little taste of my non-jewelry skills (or lack thereof - you be the judge).

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm sharing your misery with a cold, thanks to my loving hubby. ;)

I hope you feel better soon!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!