Monday, December 10, 2007

Look what I got on Etsy


OK. Isn't that like the cutest pouch ever!?!?!? I got one for myself and it arrived today. I love it already. Do I have a clue what I'm going to use it for? Not at all. :) But I HAD to have it. I feel a little guilty for spending on myself on something that is not a necessity but you know what? I'm almost over it. I got this pouch custom made (the one you see here is not mine-it's almost identical but mine has a pink zipper.) by Baby Duckles and it is so well made.

I mean all the intersecting points meet cleanly and everything. It's lined and the lining doesn't look wonky in the least. This is top notch, professional work in my opinion (I am the granddaughter of a tailor-my mom taught me some things she learned from her dad). I'm so impressed and pleased that I had to share my purchase and this wonderful Etsy artisan!

No comments: