Sunday, December 2, 2007

shopbatty.com for Beads In The Belfry!



Hey you! Go to
shopbatty.com. What did you find? My Etsy shop of course!

I hadn't dedicated a post to this before, just alluded to it. I recently acquired a domain name! So to find my work easily, you can now go to
shopbatty.com! I think that is a lot easier to remember and type than beadsinthebelfry.etsy.com don't you?

For the time being, both link to my Etsy shop. In the future, that may not be the case-maybe I'll actually build a website! For my blog you still have to do beadsinthebelfry.blogspot.com. Sorry :P But, if you subscribe to my blog, you don't have to worry about any of that! ;)


I like this domain name because it fits with the name Beads In The Belfry, but also leaves me room to grow and expand. Jewelry is not the only thing I make and maybe one day I'd like to offer different things along with my jewelry designs, you know?

In other news, I just finished the prototype for my newest design! Super excited!!! I don't believe in false modesty so I'll just go on ahead and say it's awesome and you're going to want it. ;) Oh, now I bet you want a picture don't you? You'll just have to stay tuned...

1 comment:

Field Notes said...

Beads in the Belfry - your bird pendants are one of my early favorites on etsy ;-) nice to see you blog!

recycledideas