Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Quick post - Still Life Series Part Deux

So I'm on my way out the door to go buy some jeans (woohoo!) but just wanted to give you all a quick update. I'm at about 90% over this cold and therefore, have worked hard instead of resting-goofy gal that I am.

I've been working on a basket design *full* of flowers rather than one sitting on the outside. At first it was challenging because I could not find small enough semiprecious flower shapes. After I got over that I moved on to really colorful Czech glass flower shaped beads. Well, I hit the jackpot!

I don't have time at the moment to post pics, but I will do so later along with some other variations on a theme for the Still Life Series.

I'm so excited about this flower basket, you don't even know! :)

No comments: