Saturday, February 23, 2008

I'm a closet fashionista

OK. For those of you who know me, you know I like to do my own thing and that I like fashion. Well there is a site that combines these passions. It's called Polyvore and I've been secretly feeding my fashion addiction for the past couple of months, here and there.

This site has reminded me that even though I am a stay at home mama, there is no need to be a schlumpadink (if you don't know, you didn't watch Oprah this week). I like to go on there and create outfits using my jewelry. This is my latest:



To check out the rest of my sets, go here. I'm sure I'll be adding more.

1 comment:

QuintessentiallyEnglish said...

your jewelery goes so well with everything! beautiful work! and thanks for introducing me to the website! great idea for trying to mix and match my wardrobe without having to try everything on!