Wednesday, March 26, 2008

front page!

So today you get two posts for the price of one! I've kind of been playing catch up on some pieces and projects I'm working on so I've been busy. Anyhow the other night I signed onto Etsy to check on an order and boom! There I was on the front page! My Swirls A Go Go ring was on the front page, to be more specific. I had seen this treasury earlier and fallen in love with it. It really is so calming don't you think? Thanks so much for including me Miss Purl!

3 comments:

Connie said...

everytime i come to your blog you're on the front page lol congrats!

Gemheaven said...

Wow Fantastic - one day I hope to be on a treasury lol ;) Early days for me - I love your jewellery

Anonymous said...

Your blog and jewelry are great. You are also a very talanted writer.
www.beth262.blogspot.com
www.flickr.com/photos/bethchristinadesigns

I'm on etsy but am working on it! Beth