Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hmmm....need to rethink.

Hi all, Sorry I've not written in like, forever. I'm thinking I need to rethink what I'm doing with my blog. Writing about me all the time is like so not what I want to do. So I'm going to take some time and *think* about what I put up here. Dear me, I might even have a schedule where I write about a different thing on different days of the week. *Gasp!* For those who know me very well, they know that I like to fly by the seat of my pants. But I am growing up and becoming a more disciplined human being. Spontaneity is not always a good thing. Yes, I just wrote that loved ones.

smooches!
Nina

p.s. Decided not to leave you photo-less. If I were ever to put out a CD, this would have to be the cover. I went thrifting (thrift store shopping) the other day and got this sweet coat. I had fun taking pictures in it...





2 comments:

Gemheaven said...

I am so with you - I have bloggers burn out!!

Sojourner said...

Love your coat! I also LOOOVE your wirework. I made you a favorite today over at Etsy. I do wirework too- different from yours. Your is very unique. I am chelsedesigns at Etsy and Sojourner here at blogger.