Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Wintry Moon Tree


Oh man. Sorry. This bad boy has been in the shop for at least a few days. Say hello to the Wintry Moon Tree! Of course even though I don't update my blog, my Etsy mini to the right always gets updated with my newest items. So you may have seen it already and this is old news to you. If that's you, sorry!

I am under the weather as is the little one so I've not been doing as much as I'd like.
In other news, I have a piece in a store other than my own (woot!) and I'm so excited! As soon as I can I will give particulars on that.

What else? I just received my 100th feedback today and it was soooo sweet! It was a custom order piece. Like to see it? Here it is! She gave me a lot of room to work (basically it had to be certain dimensions but I could choose the colors so long as they would work with fair skin). I must say I have really enjoyed the custom work I've done so far!



7 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats! I have seen your work a lot on etsy and you are so talented! I hope one day my wire wrapping will be up to your standard :)

Andrea said...

They're both beautiful! Congrats on your hundredth feedback.

OMB said...

Both pieces are gorgeous. Love your work. I hope that you are feeling better soon!!!

Rosebud Collection said...

Beautiful work..I think they are both original and gorgeous...

XUE said...

I do like that pretty tree! Also the striking banner on yr blog!

Jennifer Juniper said...

I love that custom piece! It looks like a mini bonsai tree!

Anonymous said...

Ooh how pretty! I really love your pieces - very cute and unique :)

Ruby -x-