Monday, June 30, 2008

Shout out!!!

OK. So have you heard that quote about how when you let your light shine, it allows other people's lights to shine? No? You should look it up then. lol. Basically it is putting forth the idea that when you do what you are meant to do, you inspire others to do what they are meant to do by your boldness and by your not playing small.

One of my inspirations for putting myself out there with my jewelry has been my older cousin. She is a fantastically talented lady and all around creative being. She inspired me to do my thing after I found out she was writing a book. This has been in the works for some time now and I am happy to say, that her novel, "Rabbit's Lucky Number," is now published and for sale!!!!

I am so proud of you!!! Thank you for shining your light! I can't wait for my copy to arrive in the mail. :D

Shout out to:

"Rabbit's Lucky Number Seven" by Pearson Lee

You can purchase it here: http://brooklyngirlpublishing.com


Get 'em girl!

No comments: