Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm in LOVE

As I've gotten older I've found that I have gotten pretty good at prioritizing my purchases. I can now pass over an impulse buy of a cute pair of shoes because I know I'll personally get more satisfaction from other purchases. I love coats, art, jewelry and crafts materials. Not necessarily in that order but I'm glad I know myself.

I abhor buying socks. They are like my *least* favorite thing to purchase. So feel free to send me some because you know I wait forever and a day to get those bad boys. But I digress. Anyway, art is on my love list. Makes sense as I was an art major and all. ;P

I love art by my fellow Etsian Tabitha (http://thepairabirds.etsy.com). She has a new series of works called "The Heart Murmurs Series."

I *had had had* to own at least a couple of these. Really I'd like the whole series but I'll control myself and give you all a chance to get in on the action. This is my second purchase from her because I am just so in love with her work!

Her work has a graphic quality I love with a hint of old school soul. Check her out! Oh and here are the pieces I bought!

Better pictures here: http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=10543907

No comments: