Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mad Scientist

As you may recall I've been working on sawing sheet metal and I covered my eye with a heart and apparently confused my sister. But anyway, so way back in this post at the end of it I mentioned how I'd be working on something with hearts that is Beads In The Belfry style. What is that style? cute, quirky, sharp. I actually put up some jewelry pics on Facebook and one of my people on there said my work was cute but sharp. I really liked the sound of that. It also had me wanting to make the joke that that's what my mom considers me. Ayo! *rimshot* I'll be here all week!

Anyhoo, I've had this in my head for mooooonths and finally got to it and thankfully, in time for Valentine's day. Yay science! Specifically chemicals and romance!



Find it in the shop here. I gave it like twelve different names because I cannot resist a pun or a clever title. Even if it means squishing them all in at once. But I think I forgot one. I think I could have totally named it Mad (for love) Scientist. Ah well. You gotta leave something for next time, no?

1 comment:

T.Allen said...

It's super cute-and the scary part is, as soon as I saw it I thought, my chemical romance!