Thursday, June 4, 2009

Life is...

“Life is just a bowl of cherries, dont take it serious, its mysterious. Life is just a bowl of cherries, so live and laugh and laugh at love, love a laugh, laugh and love.” - Bob Fosse

After I took the picture of the cherries it was requested that I take a picture of some little person's pizza crust. Wonder what Bob Fosse would say about a plate of pizza crust which gets me to wondering...


What would you say about life being like a plate of pizza crust?

I'll go first. I'll say:

"Life is a plate of pizza crust. Hard on the outside but soft on the inside. It's fragile yet flexible; breakable and meant to be shared. It's greasy and bad for you, but mostly enjoyable and to be savored to the very end." - me ;D

I hope someone will play along with me and leave their own quote in the comments!

6 comments:

becca.elpy said...

Life is like pizza crust, so people enjoy it...some people don't.

er, that's kind of a downer. i like yours better. :)

miznyc said...

alright! Someone came up with one! Woohoo! Thanks Becca!

lol at it being a downer. It's true though!

wende said...

A life lived well is a plate of pizza crust. You enjoyed it all and saved the best for last!

And I'm loving your cherry photos. Lovely, lovely, pulchritudinous! :D

Thoughts from the Desert said...

Life is a plate of pizza crust. Although we sometimes push the hard parts to the side, we savor them in the end.

miznyc said...

lovely ladies!

Sunny Rising Leather said...

Indeed, my dear - and from my infinite pizza experiences I can say the harder the outside of the crust, the softer the inside!! Now that's getting all psychological!! :)