Thursday, June 4, 2009

Life is...

“Life is just a bowl of cherries, dont take it serious, its mysterious. Life is just a bowl of cherries, so live and laugh and laugh at love, love a laugh, laugh and love.” - Bob Fosse

After I took the picture of the cherries it was requested that I take a picture of some little person's pizza crust. Wonder what Bob Fosse would say about a plate of pizza crust which gets me to wondering...


What would you say about life being like a plate of pizza crust?

I'll go first. I'll say:

"Life is a plate of pizza crust. Hard on the outside but soft on the inside. It's fragile yet flexible; breakable and meant to be shared. It's greasy and bad for you, but mostly enjoyable and to be savored to the very end." - me ;D

I hope someone will play along with me and leave their own quote in the comments!

6 comments:

becca.elpy said...

Life is like pizza crust, so people enjoy it...some people don't.

er, that's kind of a downer. i like yours better. :)

miznyc said...

alright! Someone came up with one! Woohoo! Thanks Becca!

lol at it being a downer. It's true though!

wende said...

A life lived well is a plate of pizza crust. You enjoyed it all and saved the best for last!

And I'm loving your cherry photos. Lovely, lovely, pulchritudinous! :D

Thoughts from the Desert said...

Life is a plate of pizza crust. Although we sometimes push the hard parts to the side, we savor them in the end.

miznyc said...

lovely ladies!

Allisunny S. said...

Indeed, my dear - and from my infinite pizza experiences I can say the harder the outside of the crust, the softer the inside!! Now that's getting all psychological!! :)