Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Dude. Are you a fan?

It completely slipped my mind to tell you guys that I started a Facebook Fan Page! It's in its infancy at the moment. Check it out if you'd like and by all means become a fan if that's what you're into. ;P

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beads-in-the-Belfry/123344725728


In other news I have pretty much decided to list the other thing I made for myself in the shop. Just need to take pictures and such! I'll be doing a sneak peek on in my facebook album sometime soon. To know what that is you'd of course have to check out the link above. Toodle loo!

In other news, Young Master Beads seems to be doing better with this potty training thing. Which really means I'm being more consistent about putting him on it. lol. Yippee!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yay for potty training! I'll fan you on facebook. I have a fan page and it's all mixy because I have two shops, so much for branding...

h yeah, I did used to be gingerlime. I decided to change everything last year sometime. I did do turtle at the disco...ACEO. I still have that one and love it! Funny because I was planning to do one with ninjas at the disco...I'm obsessed with discos I think, lol!