Monday, October 26, 2009

I've been BAAAD

Not really. hee hee. But my pin is. I made this pin on Friday! Click the picture to see it in the shop!


I also took Young Master Beads to an event called "Trunk or Treat" at my church. Essentially, people decorate their cars and then give out candy from them. It's a little safer than trick or treating through neighborhoods, non? Plus Young Master Beads and I helped sort the candy last week so we had to go! Here is his makeshift pirate costume. I'm pretty happy with it!

5 comments:

PussDaddy said...

I'm not sure which is cuter, the pin or the kid.

PussDaddy

miznyc said...

aww thanks PD!

T.Allen-Mercado said...

love the pin, LOVE the babe...too cute! PS thanks for the trunk or treat 411...I'm still a NYC girl at heart, I wondered what all of the signs were about 'round here, but dare not stop the car and ask.

Jennifer said...

I love the pin and he his so so cute!

miznyc said...

aw thanks Ladies! T - Glad I could clear that up for you ;D