Monday, October 26, 2009

I've been BAAAD

Not really. hee hee. But my pin is. I made this pin on Friday! Click the picture to see it in the shop!


I also took Young Master Beads to an event called "Trunk or Treat" at my church. Essentially, people decorate their cars and then give out candy from them. It's a little safer than trick or treating through neighborhoods, non? Plus Young Master Beads and I helped sort the candy last week so we had to go! Here is his makeshift pirate costume. I'm pretty happy with it!

5 comments:

PussDaddy said...

I'm not sure which is cuter, the pin or the kid.

PussDaddy

miznyc said...

aww thanks PD!

T.Allen said...

love the pin, LOVE the babe...too cute! PS thanks for the trunk or treat 411...I'm still a NYC girl at heart, I wondered what all of the signs were about 'round here, but dare not stop the car and ask.

Jennifer said...

I love the pin and he his so so cute!

miznyc said...

aw thanks Ladies! T - Glad I could clear that up for you ;D