Monday, November 23, 2009

Yes I'm alive!

I know you were wondering since I've been gone so long. :P

Young Master Beads and I have actually had a cold so that's been fun. NOT. I do give credit to Young Master though. He takes it all in stride. I'd venture to say I was the bigger baby between the two of us. My lucky husband. :D I'm feeling 90% now so that's super wonderful! God bless all of you who hang with me and my blog during thick and thin times.

So the last week or so has been a balancing act between working and getting better. Enough about me. Let's see what I've been making!

I had this lovely commission the other day and it was so fun to make. It came about as a play off of On the Wings of Love. My customer gave me her blessing to create more of these if I'd like so now it's available to the public! Click the photo to see it in the shop.


Here is a picture of another custom commission I did last week. This was for a double initial necklace. Oooh! Aaaah!


These were both super fun to do! I'm thinking about working on some more pieces this week with more of an emphasis on color. I love my silver metal but sometimes I need a splash or two of color in my life!

Until we meet again! I'm going to guess that is after Turkey Day so, have a Happy Thanksgiving (or a Happy Thursday!) wherever you may be.

xoxo,
me

No comments: