Thursday, July 22, 2010

How I'm spending my summer vacation

You all may have noticed I'm even more absent than usual. It's summer vacay for Young Master Beads and someone didn't think to sign him up for camp (not even one week! I tend to be impulsive. More on that later - see next post.) So I have been mom and camp counselor in one. Guess who won't be making the same mistake next year. It is a bit draining to keep up with this very active four year old particularly when it's so hot outside. There have only been like 3 days under 90 degrees all summer. Mama Beads doesn't do heat.

Here are a few photos of what we've been up to:

Children's museum in Raleigh, NC

Using mommy's tools to make a sword as he rides his mount (ie. bopper)

Children's museum in Baltimore, MD

Nature walk in local park. We saw deer and a chipmunk!

Fun with mustache crayons we got from Auntie Andrea

Drinking water to beat the heat

Oh and lest I forget, we also experienced an earthquake! Look at the damage it did!

picture was received in a forward about the massive destruction to our area. ;D

Hope you all are having a great summer!

xo,
Nina

No comments: