Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Woot! Woot! Front Page


Hello out there! Well, I can't believe my good fortune. I made it to the front page on Etsy again! I think this is like once a week for the past two weeks! Even more exciting, the piece (apple picking basket necklace-third picture from top in the middle row) sold as a result!

And no, I did not see it (once again) while it was on the front page.

I really like the look of this treasury because while it was red and green in the holiday spirit, it was not the traditional forest green. The curator for this group is the lovely SewCrewel . She makes pretty sweet crewel art as well as other goodies. She has been one of my faves for a while now which makes it that much nicer to know that she respects what I do as well. Go check her out!

Oh, and if you want your own Apple Picking Basket Necklace, look no further than here!

2 comments:

Field Notes said...

Wow, you really are having The Best Week Ever!!

Congrats :)

Next pay day I am coming to your shop, but in the meantime, I am so adding your wonderful blog to mine!

Hoping your good treasury luck rubs off on me...

recycledideas

Anonymous said...

Congrats on making the front page! What an honor!!!! and you so very much deserve it!