Thursday, December 20, 2007

Santa's on his way...



And he's carrying baskets! ;) What, isn't that how the song goes?

I just realized that I never posted up individual pictures of the other two basket designs from the original three. These are the Apple Picking Basket Necklace and the All My Eggs Basket Necklace. I didn't get around to posting them before they sold! Don't worry. They are back in the shop. I've made more. :)

The holiday season has been good to me. :)
I've also put up some different color flower baskets in the shop. Go check 'em out!

3 comments:

KieutiePie said...

I LOVE the new baskets. Why did you have to do this to me? I'm already upset that I can't afford the pink bonzai yet.. and now you add MORE to the list of things I want!!!! =}

Lisa Brawner said...

I love your baskets. Very unique !!!

Sandra Eileen said...

The baskets are so cute :)