Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tag!

OK. So two delightful sellers from across the pond, Jo and Anna have tagged my blog! It has been a while since my blog was tagged and then to have two people tag it in the same week!??!?! Bowl me over with a feather. ;D So maybe you'll learn something new about me! Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Factoids about moi:

1. When I was in high school I *really* wanted a second piercing in my ear. I was told I could do what I wanted when I turned 18. So I went to college and got a piercing my first semester of freshman year. But I was still 17 - December baby here. I used my friend's ID and prayed the guy didn't ask me any questions about West Virginia. Before meeting her I didn't even know black people *lived* in West Virginia. So he definitely couldn't ask me any questions. I digress. I had to hide that piercing all Thanksgiving and winter break and act like I got it when I came home again during the Spring semester. It was kind of fun to do but mostly stressful! Sorry mom.

2. I was voted most musical in high school! I played clarinet in the symphonic band and concert band. I was also in the choir and jazz choir (alto thank you very much). And for the musicals, I played in the pit orchestra. Pit orchestra was really really fun now that I think about it.

3. The first item I bought with money earned from my first job (camp counselor) was a gold Mickey Mouse ring from Costco.

4. My favorite gift my parents ever gave me was a craft of the month club package. I got a new thing to do every month. By month 4 I think I was worn out. But I loved that they understood me.

5. I have a serious Pringles addiction. Let's just leave it at that.

6. All those years in marching band did not help me fathom the game of football. It was only when I played Madden NFL that I grasped what was going on.

7. I would like to learn French!

So, there you have it. I will be tagging some peeps from Etsy and new folks I've met through Twitter! And I am NOT tagging 14 people just because two people tagged me. Ain't gonna happen. Here are my taggees:

- The Daily Blonde
- Cover That Mother
- Jessica Jane's Unconditional Love
- Nicole Lee Designs
- Mama's Got Moxie
- The Tiny Fig
- Pulp Sushi

Gosh. As I look at that list I realize what intriguing blog names there are out there!

1 comment:

t said...

thanks for tagging me!! I won't forget you--just trying to get thru a couple others who tagged me and I am SO bad at this!! ;) Just give me a little nudge if you don't see me posting your tag within a couple of days. Tagging is big out there!! THANKS!!!