Friday, April 17, 2009

Double Trouble

Well, I was inspired not by the park itself but in anticipation of going to the park! I wanted to wear this purple top I have and then I decided I wanted to make some earrings to match. So I used some lovely amethyst beads I had hanging around! Click either picture to be taken to the shop listing. I just now learned how to add a link to a picture. You'd think I was brand new to this thing. Yeesh!



In related news we stayed at the park for 3 hours. It was glorious!!!! This new park is very nice and D was a champ sharing his snacks and everything! I was a proud mama. I took a really cute shot of him on my camera phone. I need to figure out how to get it to my computer. As you may have noticed, I'm not that technologically inclined.

When the little guy wakes up we are definitely going out again. Perhaps for a nature walk this time. It is simply to pretty a day to be inside for longer than you have to be!!!!

2 comments:

K S Jewellery Designs said...

These are lovely. I adore purple and amethyst is probably my most favourite gemstone. Also, me too, I often make up a quick pair of earrings to match what I'm going to wear or... sometimes I end up changing what I'm going to wear to match my latest earrings!
Kristin :)

DollyLee said...

I am so very glad you are back!!!! I have truly missed you!