Sunday, April 19, 2009

Free 99!


How I'm spending my Sunday night. I donated $1.00 for some charity at the grocery the other day and got a scratch off ticket to win $5,000 or a free product. I got free cookies! Everyone's a winner! ;P

I also was informed that you can get movie rentals for free at RedBox. Someone gave me a code and bada bing! Free movie!
So it's me, a movie Mr. Beads would never watch (I'm notorious for picking bad rentals) and a cookie or two (or several).

Today is a good day. I didn't get to everything I wanted to this weekend because:
a. The weather has been beyond beautiful. I had to go outside.
b. It's just Mrs. Beads and young master Beads at the ranch right now.

c. Things did not want to work out!
Sometimes you need to step back.

I will be sharing a sort of non-tutorial within the next few days to vent my frustrations from this weekend. lol...

1 comment:

Sherry said...

You, ok? It was so nice to hear from you on my blog, even though it was not my best day.

Let's catch up.
Sherry