Friday, May 15, 2009

I'll be your crazy Aunt Nina!

So I don't know guys. I thought that ever since my camera broke I'd lost my will to blog. I mean, what was I going to do for TaDa Tuesday and Wordless Wednesday?

But then I realized where there is a will, there's a way. This led to the further realization that I just am not inclined to blog. I think I'm just not cut out to do it on a regular basis. And it's not because I give up easily. I tried out for the basketball team four years in a row! I know how to persevere.

Nope - I've realized blogging is just not my thing. So instead of having regular features, I'll be more like that wily relative of yours who shows up at the house unannounced. Just replace house with Google reader. Just call me Aunt Nina! ;D

I'll see you when the mood strikes!

xoxo,
Aunt Nina

2 comments:

Janice said...

We all need a crazy aunt so-and-so. :) When I started blogging I wasn't really 'into' it...blogged VERY sporadically - then something shifted - and I began blogging more regularly. Its just one of those things....you may find you blog more down the road....or not. lol. Best thing though is NO PRESSURE! Blog according to you. :)
Janice

Dana/WiredDesign said...

I'm with you - I find it difficult as well! :) I keep trying - but it is a struggle to find topics that I feel will be intersting to others and not just me!