I hope everyone had a great weekend and that all mothers feel loved and appreciated! I do!
So today's Mmm...is Zucchini Patties (photo courtesy of allrecipes.com). These are wonderful!!!! I tried the recipe out like 2 weeks ago and we could not get enough of them in the Beads household!!! They are similar to potato pancakes. Without further ado, here is the recipe as I used it. The recipe on allrecipes.com is a little different. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do! We served it with a side of sour cream.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups grated zucchini - I used my food processor. Woot!
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a medium bowl, combine the zucchini, eggs, onion, flour, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, and salt. Stir well enough to distribute ingredients evenly.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Drop zucchini mixture by heaping tablespoonfuls, and cook for a few minutes on each side until golden.