Thursday, October 22, 2009

Beads in the Belfry Jewelry All Year Long?!?!

Look I know you all want to have at least 12 pieces of jewelry from me but in case you're not quite there yet, I have an alternate solution...


If you want to stare at my stuff all year long, be my guest! I was playing around and made this calendar for myself. I figured, what the hey, if you want one, you can get one too!

******************

In other news, it occurred to me that dudes might not love getting their cuff links in flowery pink tins so I created some more subdued labels for them and changed the packaging a bit.

His and Hers

What do you think?

2 comments:

DollyLee12 said...

I love the packaging choices. I think it should be a choice though because I also really liked the pink one. Happy Fall Nina! and congrats on the potty training!

T.Allen said...

You've been busy! The calendar is a great idea...I had one w/a full year of shoes-jewelry is just as good!