Friday, February 19, 2010

Olympic favorite!

OMG guys! My Fallen Maple Leaves Ring has been featured in Etsy's blog, The Storque! Not only was it featured, it was the BIG picture!!! I am over the moon! If you love it, please go vote for it as your Olympic favorite here! There are many cool items to choose from in that list so I'm sure you'll find something you love!

I made an Olympic treasury the other day after finding some awesome items to feature. Here it is! My absolute favorite is the cereal bowl with rings in it.

4 comments:

Amy Nicole said...

Congratulations! I saw you in the e-mail I got from Etsy this am. And I just voted.

Jennifer said...

I voted! I love "the big picture" hahaha, I know just what you mean :) GOod luck!

Dames & Dollies said...

Congratulations! That's so cool!

miznyc said...

Thank you ladies!!!! It would be nice to get into the top 5! :D