Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snowver it!

OMG. Hi everyone! I am sooo done with the snow. We hit a new record here in the DC Metro area and I've pretty much been in the house for 6 days. Wait. Not true. The Beads household braved the weather to drive to a relative's house to watch the Superbowl. It was a fun adventure to be sure and Young Master Beads got to hang with his cousins and Mr. Beads got to conquer nature and grill in the snow.

A good time was had by all! But I wouldn't be lying to say I'd be happy to wave bye bye to the snow like Young Master Beads is here:


I have been reading and baking (this picture looks great but the muffins were eh)


and I did knock at least one thing off my list since last we met. This was in large part due to Young Master wanting to help plant.


Woot!

Hope all is well with you guys!

1 comment:

PussDaddy said...

Oh my goodness you have more snow than we do. I love snow though so I don't mind.

PussDaddy